Features recorded webinars and presentations by TSM&O practitioners and subject matter experts sharing their knowledge, experiences, and lessons learned as well as other self-scheduled resources.
- Webinar Recording: NOCoE 101
- Webinar: Expanding Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Training to the Volunteer Firefighter/EMT Community
- NOCoE/AASHTO NPMRDS Webinar Series Part 1: Introduction to the NPMRDS
- ITS Architecture Use & Maintenance
- Learn from the Experts: Open Data Policy Guidelines for Transit - Part II
- Supplementary Resources for 2019 Operations and Maintenance Peer Exchange
- National Traffic Incident Response Awareness Week All States Planning Call- August 20th 2019
- SSP Idea Sharing Network: Debris Removal Best Practices
- National Traffic Incident Response Awareness Week All States Planning Call-July 16th 2019
- Webinar: AASHTO Committee on Transportation Systems Operations Annual Meeting Preview
Collection of case study example solutions and lessons learned to real-world TSM&O issues. Please share yours HERE.
Free downloadable software tools to improve your TSM&O programs developed through research and USDOT resources.
Key recent and foundational TSM&O products developed through Transportation Research Board, university and USDOT research programs.
- Update of the AASHTO Guide for the Planning, Design, and Operation of Pedestrian Facilities
- Design Guidance for Channelized Right-Turn Lanes
- A Transportation Executive's Guide to Organizational Improvement
- Guide to Establishing Monitoring Programs for Travel Time Reliability
- A Framework for Collaborative Decision Making on Additions to Highway Capacity
- Arizona Connected Vehicle Work Zone
- Use of Transportation Asset Management Principles in State Highway Agencies
- Train-the-Trainer Pilot Courses for Incident Responders and Managers
- The Legal Definitions of "First Responder"
- Strategic Issues Facing Transportation, Volume 3: Expediting Future Technologies for Enhancing Transportation System Performance
Resource of non-case study and non-research TSM&O material available in the Knowledge Center from Federal, state regional and local agencies as well as professional associations and other authors.
- MnDOT Transportation Systems Management and Operations Implementation Plan
- MnDOT Transportation Systems Management and Operations (TSMO) Strategic Plan
- MnDOT TSMO Business Plan
- MnDOT Transportation Systems Management and Operations (TSMO) Implementation Strategies Reference
- 2019 Operations and Maintenance Peer Exchange