Features recorded webinars and presentations by TSM&O practitioners and subject matter experts sharing their knowledge, experiences, and lessons learned as well as other self-scheduled resources.
- Webinar Recording: NOCoE 101
- Webinar: Expanding Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Training to the Volunteer Firefighter/EMT Community
- NOCoE/AASHTO NPMRDS Webinar Series Part 1: Introduction to the NPMRDS
- Learn from the Experts: Open Data Policy Guidelines for Transit - Part II
- ITS Architecture Use & Maintenance
- AASHTO Committee on Transportation System Operations (CTSO) - Community of Practice (CoP) on Road Weather Management (RWM)
- State DOTs & The UAS Integration Pilot Program
- SPaT Challenge Webinar #10: Operational SPaT Deployments
- Transforming the Transportation Industry with Cooperative Automation Research Mobility Applications (CARMA)
- Webinar on Advancing TSMO: Making the Business Case for Institutional, Organizational, and Procedural Changes
Collection of case study example solutions and lessons learned to real-world TSM&O issues. Please share yours HERE.
- Partnerships Transforming Communication and TSMO
- Nevada Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Coalition Hosts Las Vegas Valley Hands-On TIM Excercises
- Hurricane Irma Evacuees Use of Florida 511
- Live 511 Call Center Created Between North Carolina DOT and Correctional Institute for Women
- 511PAConnect: Two-Way Direct Emergency Communication for Stranded Travelers
Free downloadable software tools to improve your TSM&O programs developed through research and USDOT resources.
Key recent and foundational TSM&O products developed through Transportation Research Board, university and USDOT research programs.
- Design Guidance for Channelized Right-Turn Lanes
- Update of the AASHTO Guide for the Planning, Design, and Operation of Pedestrian Facilities
- A Transportation Executive's Guide to Organizational Improvement
- Guide to Establishing Monitoring Programs for Travel Time Reliability
- A Framework for Collaborative Decision Making on Additions to Highway Capacity
- A Guide to Agency-Wide Knowledge Management for State Departments of Transportation
- Project L38B Reliability Workshop Presentation
- L38C Pilot Presentation
- Strategies to Advance Automated and Connected Vehicles:
- Advancing Automated and Connected Vehicles: Policy and Planning Strategies for State and Local Transportation Agencies
Resource of non-case study and non-research TSM&O material available in the Knowledge Center from Federal, state regional and local agencies as well as professional associations and other authors.
- FLORIDA Traffic Incident Management (TIM) 2019 Strategic Plan
- Expanding Traveler Choices Through the Use of Incentives: A Compendium of Examples
- Transportation Systems Management and Operations (TSMO) in Smart Connected Communities
- DVRPC Transportation Operations Master Plan
- 2018 AASHTO International Day