NOCoE Case Studies capture the strategies and practices currently being deployed to advance the TSMO industry and enable TSMO practitioners to save lives, time, and money.
Case studies are developed in partnership with the authoring organization or individual to succinctly transfer knowledge for the effective use by others in the industry.
Many of the case studies come from TSMO Award Submissions. Please be sure to consider submitting your practices for upcoming awards.
Additional case studies focus on academic and industry collaboration models, the 2017 solar eclipse, and other TSMO practices being deployed throughout the country.
IN THIS CASE STUDY YOU WILL LEARN:
1. How the Tennessee Department of Transportation leveraged the resources of universities to enhance TSMO research, communication and innovation in the state.
2. How TDOT and the universities developed strategies for improving standardization
1. The Northwest Transportation Conference (NWTC) is a unique forum and was fi rst held in 1949.
2. Through this conference, Oregon State University has supported advances in transportation for 70 years.
3. Recent topics include connected