August 25, 2021 from 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm EDT
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Traffic Incident Management Program invites you to register for the Talking TIM webinar on Wednesday, August 25, from 1:30 - 3:30 PM ET. Learn how the Colorado DOT helped organize 25+ local TIM Committees, and more. Featured in this webinar are:
- Patrick Chavez, Mountain Corridor Operations Manager, Colorado Department of Transportation will share how Colorado DOT helped 27 localities establish effective TIM programs.
- David McDonald, TIM Coordinator, Texas Department of Transportation will discuss their recent success in working with the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) to make TIM training a requirement.
- David Covington, Emeritus Fire Chief of Schertz Fire and Rescue in a suburb of San Antonio, Texas, helped champion requirements for Texas Fire and Rescue professional to complete the National TIM Responder training. Hear how the State achieved this institutionalization of training.
- Scott Malcolm, Incident Management Specialist at Parsons Corporation, supports the Georgia TIME Task Force and will speak to institutionalizing TIM Training among emergency medical service professionals in Georgia.
Paul Jodoin and Jim Austrich, FHWA Office of Operations, organize and moderate this webinar series hosted by the National Operations Center of Excellence (NOCoE). To view previous topics in this webinar series, please visit the FHWA sponsored Talking TIM webinar site.
Operations Area of Practice:
- Traffic Incident Management