Case Studies Search Results
1. The need for a two-way communications system and the planning required.
2. How the two-way communications system was implemented.
3. How 511PAConnect was effectively communicated to the public.BACKGROUND
In January 2016,
The 2-phase project covers 22 miles of Interstate 95 (I-95) from Miami to Ft. Lauderdale and includes:Physically separated express lanes (2 per direction) Dynamically priced tolls Bus Rapid Transit Service No tolls for 3+ carpools, vanpools and hybrid vehicles Police enforcemen
1. How Nevada’s initial capability maturity model (CMM) workshop indicated there was a need for a much stronger understanding of TSMO within the agency, which led to the development of a Comprehensive TSMO Business Case.
2. The first step in develop
1. How a Hurricane Response Action Plan ensures TSMO practices are used during a major weather event.
2. The benefits of a creating detailed checklists for before, during and after a storm.
3. Why redundancy and agency collaboration are es
This report follows an earlier AASHTO report for the National Surface Transportation Policy and Revenue Study Commission entitled State DOT Performance Management Programs: Select Examples, published in June 2007. This report describes the basic principles involved in applying performance measure