May 07, 2020 from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm EDT
This webinar series will provide an overview of how the TSMO Workforce Guidebook was developed and the resources that resulted from the completed the NCHRP report and on-going NOCoE efforts. Building your workforce requires understanding and communicating with your respective HR departments to share reference resources that will help in developing new or refining existing position descriptions including relevant Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs) to build your TSMO team. Understanding how existing positions are changing, new positions that may be needed and the forward looking KSAs needed for the future TSMO workforce will be described in this webinar.
- TSMO Practitioners all career levels
- HR managers
- Knowledge Management professionals
- Provide an introduction to the TSMO Workforce Guidebook, resources and efforts for TSMO Workforce Development through NOCoE.
- Patrick Son, P.E.
- Todd Szymkowski, PE, PTOE
- Stephanie Ivey, PhD
Organizational Capability Element:
- Education, Training & Professional Activities
- Organizational Structure/Staffing
- Recruitment and Retention
- Staff Development