March 17, 2020 from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm EDT
This webinar series will provide an overview of how the TSMO Workforce Guidebook was developed and the resources that resulted from the completed the NCHRP report and on-going NOCoE efforts. The TSMO industry, in cooperation with NOCoE, has a long history of how it has tried to elevate the importance of operations by emphasizing the need for new types of jobs and skills. A significant milestone recently reached is the completion of the NCHRP 20-7(408) report that included the TSMO Workforce Guidebook and several other resources. This webinar will provide insights from the principal investigators and provide an overview of the products.
- TSMO Practitioners all career levels
- HR managers
- Knowledge Management professionals
- Provide an introduction to the TSMO Workforce Guidebook, resources and efforts for TSMO Workforce Development through NOCoE.
- Patrick Son, P.E.
- Todd Szymkowski, PE, PTOE
- Stephanie Ivey, PhD
- Steve Lockwood
Organizational Capability Element:
- Education, Training & Professional Activities
- Organizational Structure/Staffing
- Recruitment and Retention
- Staff Development