This webinar spotlights the use of crowdsourced data to enhance transportation agency operations during Emergency Management situations like evacuations, storms, and post-event recovery phases.
- James Colyar, FHWA Office of Operations and EDC-6 Crowdsourcing Initiative Co-lead
- Crowdsourced Data use in Hurricane Response — Amy Dirusso, P.E., ITS Project Manager and TSM&O Project Coordinator, Florida Department of Transportation
- Crowdsourced Data to Enhance Evacuations — Brett Sellers, P.E., Transportation Systems Management and Operations Group, Alabama Department of Transportation.
- Crowdsourced Data for Improved Adverse Weather Response —Randi Feltner, P.E., Transportation Engineer Specialist, Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (KYTC) and Chris Lambert, Data Analyst, KYTC.
- Transportation systems management and operations (TSMO) executives and practitioners
- Emergency transportation operations
- Road weather management professionals
- Performance focused operations personnel
- Traffic Management Center managers
- Learn how regional agencies are leveraging new crowdsourced data to improve operations, safety, and planning.
- Learn about new resources and support available through the FHWA EDC6 Crowdsourcing program to help agencies derive even greater safety, reliability, and cost-savings benefits from crowdsourced data.