The Talking TIM webinar series, brought to you by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Office of Operations provides a forum where TIM champions with any level of experience can exchange information about current practices, programs, and technologies. Topics and presenters for this webinar include:
- Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development (LADOTD) TIM Program and Training — Robert Mills, TIM and Training Coordinator, Statewide Traffic Management Center, LADOTD and Serco North America.
- Predicting Incident Duration and Queuing for Better Real-Time Response — Jason Dicembre, Director-Office of Transportation Mobility & Operations at Maryland State Highway Administration.
- Commemorating Crash Responder Safety Week (CRSW):
- North Carolina (NC) CRSW Plans — Wayne Taylor, NC State Traffic Incident Management Coordinator/Kimley-Horn.
- Nevada CRSW Plans — LaShonn J. Ford, Senior ITS Project Manager, Traffic Operations, Nevada Department of Transportation.
- Social Media Toolkit for CRSW—Jim Austrich, FHWA.
- National Unified Goals Review and Feedback—Paul Jodoin and Jim Austrich, FHWA.
Jim Austrich, Paul Jodoin, and Joe Tebo, FHWA Office of Operations TIM Program, organize and moderate this webinar series hosted by the National Operations Center of Excellence (NOCoE). Please visit the FHWA sponsored Talking TIM webinar site to view previous topics in this webinar series.