November 29, 2018 from 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm EST
This webinar will focus on the establishment of the UAV/Drone User Work Group at AASHTO, to highlight the recent National Cooperative Highway Research Project Domestic Scan 17-01 Successful Approaches for the Use of Unmanned Aerial Systems by Surface Transportation Agencies and to summarize the State DOT Panel at the Commercial UAV Expo.
Peer Exchange opportunity to showcase establishment of UAV/Drone program within State DOTs and successful use case of UAV/drone technology.
- Shayne Gill, Program Director for Multimodal Transportation, AASHTO
- Steve Cook, Michigan DOT
- Troy LaRue, Alaska DOT & PF – Members of the Domestic Scan Team
- Darshan Divakaran, NCDOT – Summary of Commercial UAV Expo – State DOT and National Panel
- Anyone with an in interest in UAV/Drone Use is welcome to attend the webinar.
- Council on Aviation
- Committee on Bridges & Structures
- Committee on Communications
- Committee on Environment & Sustainability
- Committee on Maintenance
- Committee on Transportation System Operations
Organizational Capability Element:
- Vehicle Systems/Connected Vehicles
Operations Area of Practice:
- Automated vehicles