This webinar will focus on the establishment of the UAV/Drone User Work Group at AASHTO, to highlight the recent National Cooperative Highway Research Project Domestic Scan 17-01 Successful Approaches for the Use of Unmanned Aerial Systems by Surface Transportation Agencies and to summarize the State DOT Panel at the Commercial UAV Expo.
Learning Objectives:<p>Peer Exchange opportunity to showcase establishment of UAV/Drone program within State DOTs and successful use case of UAV/drone technology.</p>
- Shayne Gill, Program Director for Multimodal Transportation, AASHTO
- Steve Cook, Michigan DOT
- Troy LaRue, Alaska DOT & PF – Members of the Domestic Scan Team
- Darshan Divakaran, NCDOT – Summary of Commercial UAV Expo – State DOT and National Panel
- Anyone with an in interest in UAV/Drone Use is welcome to attend the webinar.
- Council on Aviation
- Committee on Bridges & Structures
- Committee on Communications
- Committee on Environment & Sustainability
- Committee on Maintenance
- Committee on Transportation System Operations