May 04, 2022 from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT
Severe Road Weather Impacts: Spotlight on Hurricane Ida
Please note: This webinar will take place on Zoom. Register now.
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Road Weather Management Program (RWMP) is launching the Road Weather Spotlight, a monthly webinar series discussing challenges of various road weather events, lessons learned, and practical solutions. The series will run the first Wednesday of each month May – October, 2022, and include a facilitated panelist discussion with an open Q&A for attendees.
- Tony Coventry, FHWA Road Weather Management Program
- David Miller, Chief Maintenance Engineer, Louisiana Department of Transportation
- Chris Feinthel, Senior Director of Operations, New Jersey Department of Transportation
- Monica Wesner, Disaster Recovery Expert, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation
- Roham Abtahi, Surface Transportation Program Manager, National Weather Service
Organizational Capability Element:
- Road Weather Management