June 05, 2019 from 6:00 am – 3:00 pm EDT
This event, taking place from 8am – 5pm, will honor our valued response community and focus on educating ourselves and the ITS industry on the technologies that can save responder lives and keep the transportation system moving.
This event will be FREE to all emergency responders - this includes all Law Enforcement, Fire & Rescue, Towing & Recovery, EMS, EMA, Public Safety Communicators and Safety Service Patrol. All attendees will be provided lunch, a complimentary polo shirt, and be asked to participate in knowledge sharing conversations about their work, challenges, and how the transportation technology industry can address those challenges.
Please see the attached flyer for more information on the event. If you’d like to join, please register at www.itsamerica2019.org/pricing-registration. If you’d like to register multiple attendees, please email Adam Hopps at email@example.com.
Emergency Response Day Highlights:
- Roadway equipment and technology displays to include:
- Maryland DOT and New Jersey DOT Safety Service Patrol Vehicles on the Exhibit Hall Floor
- District DOT Safety Service Patrol and other agency vehicles on display outside the exhibit hall.
- Regional Integrated Transportation Information System (RITIS) system on display which provides cost analysis and user delays on crash events.
- Washington, DC Area Incident Management Roundtable - discuss big rig clearance improvements following recent beltway traffic major traffic incidents
- Sessions/Panels on responder trainings, best practices, and technologies for responders.
- Incident survivor testimonials – we’d like to honor all survivors, please let us know if you or anyone you know who is a survivor plans on attending.
- National Operations Center of Excellence (NOCoE) booth to display traffic incident management activities, games, and information on best practices around the country.
The ITS America Annual Meeting is taking place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC. If you are coming from outside the city we recommend using the Metro Green or Red Line for transportation to the convention center. Regional rail access into Union Station or L’Enfent Plaza will provide access to both Red and Green Lines. We have very limited parking for available for response vehicles. Please contact Adam Hopps for more information.
Emergency Responders ITS Professionals