Regional Operations Forums (ROFs), developed by the second Strategic Highway Research Program (SHRP2) and the Transportation Research Board (TRB), provide practitioners with new and innovative approaches for managing and operating the highway system, drawing from the cutting edge work being carried out under the SHRP2 program and other national programs.
Dates are being scheduled for 2016.
To schedule a Regional Operations Forum for your location, please consider the following questions:
- When do you want to have it? (Month and week considering that the course is a full week long.)
- Where do you want to hold it? (What city, hotel or agency)
- Who will be the contact person from your agency?
- Do you want to secure the location yourself or have the provider do it?
- Do you have a list of participants in mind already?
Contact: Tracy Scriba
View a sample agenda here.
A package of material will be made available to participants as pre-study information, including:
- One Minute Self Evaluation
- The Road Ahead ... Why Are We Driving 21st-Century Cars on 20th-Century Roads with 19th-Century Thinking? Purchase Book by Phil Tarnoff
- Introduction to Systems Engineering Course Get Course Information (Note: - ROF participants will be provided access to Lessons 1 and 2 of CITE's "Introduction to Systems Engineering" course. If you are not an ROF participant, you can take the full course through CITE.)
Speaker Videos and Course Materials
Recorded presentations and sample course materials from the pilot deliveries are available here.