This is the fourth in a series of four independent, yet interrelated webinars intended to help participants understand the tort liability/risk management process. Content will include:
- Three actual tort claims filed against public road agencies in terms of the facts and theories of liability of each claim.
- Results of the claim, i.e., jury verdict, out-of-court settlement, etc.
- Specific risk management lessons learned from each claim in terms of enhancing the safety of transportation systems.
Note: This webinar is for general information purposes. The information contained should not serve as an alternative to legal guidance from your attorney or other professional legal service provider.
Operations Area of Practice
- Risk Management
- Training and Profesional Development
Organizational Capability Element
- Education, Training & Professional Activities
- Staff Development
- Case Studies & Lessons Learned
Role in Organization
- Associate Engineer
- Manager / First Line Supervisor
- Media / PIO
- Principal Engineer
- Senior Engineer
- Senior Manager