Resource of non-case study and non-research TSM&O material available in the Knowledge Center from Federal, state regional and local agencies as well as professional associations and other authors.
Free downloadable software tools to improve your TSM&O programs developed through research and USDOT resources.
- National Traffic Incident Response Awareness Week Kick-off Webinar
- Guidance of Implementation of Traffic Incident Management Performance Measurement
- Project L35B Tuesday Webinar Recording
- Demonstration of Automatic Crowd Metrics Measurement Technology
- Recording – SHRP 2 Webinar Tuesdays – Project L08
Collection of case study example solutions and lessons learned to real-world TSM&O issues. Please share yours HERE.
- 511PACONNECT: TWO-WAY DIRECT EMERGENCY COMMUNICATION FOR STRANDED TRAVELERS
- Thermal Imaging Wrong Way Vehicle Detection System
- Development and Maintenance of TSMO Implementation and Strategic Plan
- USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA TO ENGAGE RESPONDERS & PROMOTE SAFETY LAWS & PRACTICES
- HURRICANE FLORENCE PREPARATION & RESPONSE
Features recorded webinars and presentations by TSM&O practitioners and subject matter experts sharing their knowledge, experiences, and lessons learned as well as other self-scheduled resources.
- Webinar Recording: NOCoE 101
- Webinar: Expanding Traffic Incident Management (TIM) Training to the Volunteer Firefighter/EMT Community
- NOCoE/AASHTO NPMRDS Webinar Series Part 1: Introduction to the NPMRDS
- Learn from the Experts: Open Data Policy Guidelines for Transit - Part II
- ITS Architecture Use & Maintenance
- AASHTO Committee on Transportation System Operations (CTSO) - Community of Practice (CoP) on Road Weather Management (RWM)
- State DOTs & The UAS Integration Pilot Program
- SPaT Challenge Webinar #10: Operational SPaT Deployments
- Transforming the Transportation Industry with Cooperative Automation Research Mobility Applications (CARMA)
- Webinar on Advancing TSMO: Making the Business Case for Institutional, Organizational, and Procedural Changes
Key recent and foundational TSM&O products developed through Transportation Research Board, university and USDOT research programs.
- Design Guidance for Channelized Right-Turn Lanes
- A Transportation Executive's Guide to Organizational Improvement
- Guide to Establishing Monitoring Programs for Travel Time Reliability
- A Framework for Collaborative Decision Making on Additions to Highway Capacity
- Update of the AASHTO Guide for the Planning, Design, and Operation of Pedestrian Facilities
- A Guide to Agency-Wide Knowledge Management for State Departments of Transportation
- Project L38B Reliability Workshop Presentation
- L38C Pilot Presentation
- Strategies to Advance Automated and Connected Vehicles:
- Advancing Automated and Connected Vehicles: Policy and Planning Strategies for State and Local Transportation Agencies